Mirtogenol is the World First Proven Nutritional Supplement for the 4 Main Causes Of Blindness:
- AMD (Age-Macular Degeneration)
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Mirtogenol® = Pycnogenol® + Mirtoselect™
Mirtogenol® is a new antioxidant ingredient made from combining French maritime pine bark extract Pycnogenol® and standardised bilberry extract Mirtoselect™. Their respective pioneers, Horphag Research of Switzerland and Indena of Italy, jointly developed Mirtogenol® after dedicated research in the interaction of these two ingredients
The power of French maritime pine bark extract
- Pycnogenol® is a natural ingredient of plant origin, extracted from the bark of French maritime pine trees that are 30-50 years old.
- French maritime pine is characterised by its bark, which is significantly thicker than that of Japanese pine and serves to protect the trunk from drastic temperature differences and strong ultraviolet rays.
- Noted for having 170 times the antioxidant power of vitamin E, and 340 times that of vitamin C.
- Contains over 40 types of flavonoids including procyanidin, catechin, and taxifolin.
- Pycnogenol® can help relieve many problems common to women. Pine bark tea has historically been consumed in Europe for beauty and health.
- Records mention that during his exploration of Canada, 16th century French explorer Jacques Cartier and his crew recovered their energy by drinking the natives’ tea of roasted pine bark.
- Maintains healthy circulation by supporting relaxation of arteries, consequently improving blood flow and blood pressure, and relieving burden to the heart
- Defends the skin against the free radicals produced by UV rays, stress, and environmental damage, nourishing the skin from the inside out
- Maintains healthy joint mobility and flexibility, and its anti-inflammatory activity helps relieving the ache
- Strengthens retinal capillaries and helps maintaining healthy eyesight
*Taken from here
The power of bilberry
- Mirtoselect™ is a unique bilberry extract produced by Indena of Italy. It is obtained only from fresh bilberry fruits harvested when they ripen between July and September.
- Bilberry is a wild species of blueberry, carefully selected from over 150 blueberry species. It is a fruit-bearing shrub with strong vitality. It is resilient against ultraviolet rays during the long daylight hours in its native Northern Europe.
- Fresh bilberries contain about 4 times the anthocyanin of blueberry. Anthocyanin is a type of polyphenol
- Treating circulatory problems due to vascular insufficiency; it helps decrease abnormal vascular permeability and capillary fragility
- Slows down the progression of various eye disorder including Myopia, impaired night vision, diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy
Read more about Mirtoselect here
Back to Super Lutein Mirtoplus Go to Super Lutein Mirtoplus Price Go to Super Lutein Mirtoplus FAQ