There have been many questions and confusion around Hydrogen and Hydrogen Peroxide, and I thought of summarizing their differences as follows…
- chemical compound with the formula H2O2.
- Kills disease organisms by oxidation, hence acting as a mild antiseptic
- Works by releasing oxygen when it is applied to the affected area and the release of oxygen causes foaming, which helps to remove dead skin and clean the area.
- chemical compound with the formula H2
- Izumio – which contains Hydrogen is manufactured by first removing excess Oxygen (O) from water. Hydrogen (H2) is then pumped into the water. If oxygen is not removed, it will bond with Oxygen and become H2O, resulting in more water
- Upon intake of Hydrogen (via Izumio) into our body, Hydrogen will bond with the free radicals (Active Oxygen) to form Water (H2O), and is then removed from our body through urination or perspiration
- Hence Hydrogen (or Izumio) has very strong antioxidant effect
- In Izumio, the content of Hydrogen is very safe for consuming
Hope this helps a little.